Exness FX & CFD Brokers offering Crypto Trading
Trading can be intimidating if you’re a newbie. However, the good news is that you can knock it out in no time with the right tools. Besides, investing in the right platforms, technology, and brokers is critical in breaking into the market. And with lots of them exiting the market, choosing the right one can be challenging. However, we will review one of the top-rated brokers in the market today by looking at what sets them apart.
Founded in 2008, Exness is a CFD and forex broker that offers access to different trading currencies such as stocks, crypto, metals, indices, and other commodities.
According to the latest statistics, the platform boasts about 262,692 active users, thanks to its reliability.
Is Exness Legit?
Yes. The company has its presence in various countries and is regulated by necessary authorities.
Who is Exness For?
From experts to newbies, Exness is a rounded broker that caters to the needs of everyone. Even if you’re starting, you should not be afraid to sign up for Exness since the Trading Terminal platform includes an intuitive UI that’s easy to navigate. Besides, you have access to advanced tools available on the MetaTrader platform for advanced traders to take advantage of the high leverages available.
What Sets Exness apart from others?
Today, several brokers offer the same service as Exness. However, people still trust this platform due to the following reasons;
- The platform is perfect for people who want to combine passive investment and active trading.
2. It has a social trading feature with diversified portfolios.
What’s social trading, and how does it work?
Social trading is a service that allows investors to copy strategies from investors and apply them in their trades. In the end, they both make profits.
With the Exness Trading app, the process is made even more accessible. Let’s look at how to open an investment with Exness social trading.
How to Open an Investment with Exness Social Trading
If you have the best trading strategies ad would like to pay an additional amount, then Exness social trading is the right app. You need to open a social trading account and start sharing your strategies.
- Click here for Exness Sign up
- Once you create an account, you need to fill in a form to register your trading strategies with the community.
- The process includes giving a name to your strategies and a description and password.
- Once you complete the Exness sign up above, click on the continue button, and a new page pops up where you need to declare the account currency and the profit ratio. Note that the profit ratio starts from 0-50%. And based on the ratio, your returns will be calculated.
- Lastly, you need to upload a picture of your trading strategies.
As an Investor
To find the best trading strategies as an investor, you need to copy the trades automatically. And to accomplish this, you download the Exness Social Trading App and create an account if you don’t have one already. The app is available on both iOS and Android.
Copying a strategy can be done in three simple steps;
- Choose your preferred trading strategy
- Deposit money through your preferred deposit system.
- Lastly, the trade will execute automatically when it closes any entry.
How to Choose the Right Strategy
Having general information about how the strategy page works can help you decide which strategy to use since it gives you a general overview of the system and its most essential indicators like orders, commissions, and trading instruments.
How to copy your first strategy
- Log in to your app.
- Browse through the strategies and select the ones that appeal to you.
- View the stats, and to start copying, click on start copying.
- Choose the amount you invest. Remember, there’s no Exness minimum deposit required.
- Congratulations, that’s all it takes.
Now that you’re aware of what sets Exness apart, here are some of its pros and cons.
- There’s no inactivity fee charged.
- No withdrawal or deposit fees.
- Exness provides tick-level data to all stakeholders across all instruments, thus, making their price history transparent.
- They provide a free VPS host for advanced traders
- Offers social trading
- Multiple account types.
- The educational resources are only available in English.
- No multi-currency accounts are available.
Exness offers four different types of accounts;
- Standard account
- Raw spread account
- Zero account
- Pro account
Bonus Tip: Demo accounts are provisioned to traders who want to test out their trading strategies in a risk-free environment that mimics the live and functional performances.
How to open a real trading account with Exness trader
Below are the steps you need to follow to open a real trading account with Exness trader.
Step 1: Open an account
To open an account, head to the office Exness account here, and from the top-right of the screen, click on “open account.”
Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
The next step involves filling in your country, email address, and password details.
Step 3: Choose Account Type
After submitting your details, you will be taken to a screen where you can choose the type of account you want to operate. You can choose between Demo and a real account.
Step 4: Start trading
Once you have chosen an account type, you can start trading.
With Exness, you get access to the following trading accounts;
- MetaTrader 4
- Exness Terminal, and
Withdrawals and Deposits
The platform provides the following payment options through which one can deposit and withdraw their funds;
- Tether of USD
- Internet banking
- Bank cards
- Web money
- Neteller, etc.
Benefits of Exness Social Trading
- Ability to copy strategies from skilled traders.
- Funds can be transferred immediately.
- There’s no need to keep up with market news since you’re not trading on your own.
- Ability to select traders of your choice
Exness looks to be a legit company that operates under the legal requirements of the governments that regulate them, do check out their own disclaimer below before you start trading.
Exness (SC) Ltd is a Securities Dealer registered in Seychelles with registration number 8423606-1 and authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) with licence number SD025. The registered office of Exness (SC) Ltd is at 9A CT House, 2nd floor, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles.
Exness B.V. is a Securities Intermediary registered in Curaçao with registration number 148698(0) and authorised by the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS) with licence number 0003LSI. The registered office of Exness B.V. is at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. “Don” Martina 31, Curaçao.
Exness (VG) Ltd is authorised by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI with registration number 2032226 and investment business licence number SIBA/L/20/1133. The registered office of Exness (VG) Ltd is at Trinity Chambers, P.O. Box 4301, Road Town, Tortola, BVI.
Exness ZA (PTY) Ltd is authorised by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) with registration number 2020/234138/07 and FSP number 51024.
The entities above are duly authorized to operate under the Exness brand and trademarks.
Risk Warning: Our services relate to complex derivative products (CFDs) which are traded outside an exchange. These products come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage and thus are not appropriate for all investors. Under no circumstances shall Exness have any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any investing activity. Learn more.
The information on this website does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation or a solicitation to engage in any investment activity.
The information on this website may only be copied with the express written permission of Exness.